My Encounter With A Predatory Spirit (TRUE STORY)

Updated: Nov 18, 2020

It was a Friday early hours of the morning; I'd say 12:30 am -1 am. There was a breakup jar Shango was working on for a client. Shango usually goes to the graveyard to either get some dirt, finish up a ritual that he had been working on for a client or sometimes to mediate. Yeah, I wouldn't meditate at the graveyard either, at least not during the early hours of the morning. Weird, I know!

It was time to go to the graveyard and bury the breakup jar he had done. So, he says, "Baby, I'm going to the graveyard to finish this work up. Do you want to come with me?"

We usually go together, but this time I was tired, and we had been all over town that day.

I didn't want him going on his own to the cemetery. So, I threw on a pair of jeans and a sweater. We headed down to our go-to graveyard that he loves to go. He loves this graveyard because it's always open to the public and has no gate that locks up during closed hours.

The night Shango decided to go to the graveyard happen to be the night we had to do laundry. So, I figured we go to the cemetery and head on over to the laundry mat right after. Our washing machine had broken down a few days back, and we were waiting for the landlord to fix it. In the meantime, we had to go to a public laundromat located right around the corner from our place. This Laundry mat happens to be open 24 hrs, seven days a week. Once in a while, you'd see someone cleaning the area and organizing it, but it'd always stay open.

So, we headed on over to the graveyard with our hamper clothes in the back seat.

At the entrance of the graveyard, Shango always knocks on the metal gate three times and leaves a certain amount of pennies (if he doesn't have pennies, he still leaves whatever he's got, whether its dimes, quarters, nickels or even a cigarette) before entering and leaving the graveyard.

We enter the graveyard, and I go on my way. I always like leaving him alone, so he has space to do whatever it is he has to do.

I begin to wander around the dark parts of the graveyard, and I happen to come across an area where all the union soldiers and members of a masonic order are buried. This cemetery area is very particular because, in one part of the cemetery, all gravestones are in a circle with a soldier statue in the middle. Right across the other side, the stones are facing a windmill.

Once I entered this part of the cemetery, I felt weird. My feet felt weak, like they were unattached to the ground, and I felt light headed. I had to sit on the floor for a few seconds. That night I happen to start my menstrual period. So, I thought it was that. As I sat there, I began to feel a cold draft on the back of my neck. Like if someone had their hand in ice for a long time and then they put it on your neck. Well, that's how it felt—really cold neck, lightheaded and weak feet. As minutes passed, I felt worse and worse; it just seemed like the longer I sat there, the stronger it got. I started to walk away from that area of the cemetery and noticed the feeling of coldness on my neck, weak feet, and the sense of lightheadedness started to go away.

After walking around other parts of the cemetery, I finally meet up with Shango, and he starts joking about how he'd like to get a little "frisky" in the graveyard. I laughed and said, "yeah, why not?!"

We looked around the cemetery to see if we spotted anyone around. We happen to be alone. At times you'll see people walking around visiting their families' tombstones or random homeless people around the area. That night it was quiet with none around.

Shango and I stood right in the middle of the cemetery, surrounded by nothing but tombstones and trees. After a few moments, we started to kiss, and we were full-blown, breaking the law by being "lewd in public."

Mind you, I still misbehaved feeling weak legs, extremely cold neck, and light headed. Shit, I think I did a great job. LOL, We walked to the entrance of the cemetery laughing about our little mischievous act. As Shango tells me how he enjoyed it and loved to do it more often, I couldn't stop thinking about what I felt.

We get to the cemetery entrance, and we turn around, walking out backward the same way we entered. Shango always sprays a mixture of Florida water and sea salt, and other ingredients to cleanse off our auras before entering the car. I don't like to be spray's down, but I don't ever say no. I always cover my face with my hands as he sprays me down from head to toe. But this time, things were different.

As soon as he took the spray bottle out of the car that contained the cleansing mixture, my heart started racing, and I felt goosebumps all over my body. I told Shango, "I don't want to be sprayed; I want to go home." I didn't want him spraying me at all. I was not too fond of the bottle near me; I quickly walked further away from Shango as he told me to stay still and to let him spray me down. After I reluctantly let him spray me down, I felt mad and angry at him for no reason.

On our drive to the Laundromat, he asked why I didn't let him spray me down. I explained what had happened on the backside of the cemetery. As I am explaining what happens, Shango starts to connect the dots. I then asked, "What do you think is wrong with me?" he then followed by saying, "I believe you had an attachment."

When we arrived at the laundry mat, I wasn't feeling normal anymore. I felt tired, sleepy, I couldn't stand, I was pale as a ghost, and all I wanted to do is lay down. As Shango took the hamper out of the car, I sat on a bench inside the laundry mat. He asked if he felt any better, as I didn't help bring anything down from the car into the laundry mat. The hamper sat there for a minute, and he notices I was pale. I explained that I didn't feel right and wanted to lay somewhere cold. He told me to sit still while he ran home to get Palo Santo.

When he came back to the laundry mat with a stick of Palo Santo, I hadn't put the clothes in the washer yet as I felt weak with no energy. He told me to stand up. So I mustered all the life I had to stand up. He proceeded to light the stick of Palo Santo. As soon as the smoke waft hit my nose, I started having (and this is the best way I can describe it) an anxiety attack. What was even weirder than that was that although I was conscious of my freak out, I didn't know why I was reacting like that.

All I knew was I wanted NO parts of that Palo Santo. Thank god there was no one on the laundry mat because I was creating quite a scene. He kept insisting on letting him smudge me with the palo santo until he finally gave in to me and my anxiety attack. He then proceeded to help me put the clothes in the washer quickly as I didn't have the energy for anything, and I could barely stand up. All the while, he was carefully observing me. After a few brief minutes of sitting on the laundry mat bench, he noticed I was getting more pale as time passed.

He didn't want to leave me in this laundry mat alone again, especially at this hour of the night, but he knew he had to do something. He clasped my face in his hands and said, " I will be RIGHT the fuck back; DON'T MOVE!" He ran to the house and back in what seemed to like 15 seconds. This time, he held a bottle of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up while instructing me to stand yet again. He wasn't taking no for an answer. He put the bottle to his sexy lips and filled his mouth with rum. Shango began spraying clouds of rum spray all around me, with particular attention to my head, the back of my head, and my solar plexus. Shango guided me to sit back down on the bench.

Immediately I started to feel better. Within five minutes, about 75% of the energy returned, along with my natural color. Shango wasn't done with me yet. Although relieved by my feeling better, He still felt. After the first time he attempted to smudge me with Palo Santo, he threw it in the trash in frustration. Well, he retrieved it and once again grabbed me by the hand. This time, I was reluctantly willing to let him. It's as if Shango had weakened the hold of whatever it was that had attached itself to me, to the point where I could permit him to do what he needed to do.

So we walked outside, and he smudged me, paying particular attention once again to my head and solar plexus. Afterward, he told me he felt that a predatory Spirit had attached itself to my aura to feed. Some ghosts that stay or get stuck in between worlds become quite the "survivalists" by adapting and learning to attach and feed off a passer. A woman on her menses was mostly a delicacy for such an entity. I look back and am just thankful I had a man who could take care of me in that kind of situation. Nobody else would've known what to do. I shudder to think of what might have been the after-effects if that entity would have STAYED attached; such spirits can wreak havoc in a person's life. Hell, the average person wouldn't have a fighting chance. How can you fight against something that you don't know THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT???

ANSWER: you can't.

Bottom line, boys and girls, don't haphazardly walk around the graveyard at night while Aunt Flow is in town.

Tell me your story or experience in the comments below or on our forum page. Link and if you haven't already, check out my blog post

How I Voodoo Dolled My Husband

209 views2 comments

Recent Posts

See All